Your Junior on-site Project Management Experience in Luxury Residential Hi-End Condo Construction is Needed for a Ground Up Manhattan Project with knowledge of TCO & CO paperwork !
We are searching for an experienced Junior on site Luxury Residential High-Rise Construction Project Manager in New York City. The ideal candidate will have diverse experience in the construction project management of Luxury Residential High-Rise Construction condominiums in Manhattan. The Luxury Residential High-Rise Construction Junior Project Manager will also be working with a new property from the ground up. Only candidates with strong background in Luxury Residential High-Rise Construction in New York City will be considered.
The Qualifications of the Junior On-Site Luxury Residential New York High-Rise Construction Project Manager are as follows:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
• Minimum of 2-5 years Project Management experience in luxury residential high-rise construction and Site Management experience is a must
• Ability to communicate with Architects, Contractors, client’s representatives, etc.
• Project management experience to include change orders, budgeting, scheduling, submittals, etc.
• Microsoft Office applications and Project management software experience required.
The Responsibilities of the Junior Luxury Residential New York Construction Project Manager are as follows:
• Oversee the project management team, and work hand to hand with the Senior project Manager.
• Manage multiple construction teams ensuring foreman and site supervisors are completing work safely, efficiently, and in line with exacting company quality standards.
• Monitor project implementation through completion of construction to include building audits, conflict resolution, project budgeting and scheduling.
• Oversee tenant projects, space planning and design ensuring customer satisfaction and resolving field issues.
• Schedule construction site meetings for preparation of construction related contracts/forms, bidding and closeout of assigned projects.
• Continually inspect construction work to assure that job schedules are maintained and that work is being performed to code and design.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain insurance environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
New York City, Junior project manager, project management, construction, high-rise, condominiums, condo, luxury property, residential, hands on- on site management