Construction Project Manager in New York City
Your Ground-up Construction Project Management Experience in Residential, Commercial and Interior Renovations is Needed for a Boutique Contractor in Manhattan!
A boutique, Manhattan-based general contracting and construction management firm is seeking a full-time Construction Project Manager for high-end interior renovation and new ground up construction projects. The firm offers a dynamic, team-oriented environment and the opportunity to work on varied, high-end projects.
The Qualifications of the Construction Project Manager are as follows:
• Bachelors Degree is desired.
• 7 – 10 years Project Management experience in residential, commercial and high-end construction interior renovations.
• Must be able to facilitate conversation, resolve issues and construction conflicts and expedite the construction process while maintaining open communication with the project team, clientele, ownership, subcontractors, architects, engineers and designers.
• The Project Manager must possess the ability to prepare and maintain budgets, estimates, scopes of work for commercial/residential projects, RFP documents and manage the bid process.
• The Project Manager will report directly to the Director of Construction and will be providing personalized service to a demanding, detail-oriented clientele
The Responsibilities of the Construction Project Manager are as follows:
• Responsible for managing RFIs, project status updates, project deliverables, purchase orders, contracts, and invoices.
• The daily on-site activities must also be monitored to ensure correct execution.
The company offers a competitive salary, medical insurance, paid vacation, holidays and sick leave.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. For additional information on Best Headhunters and our ever-expanding employment opportunities, visit our Web site at: www.bestheadhunters.com . We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain business environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
New York City, project manager, project management, ground-up construction, high-end projects, residential, commercial, interior renovations