Luxury Residential Rental Building Maintenance Engineer
Your Luxury Residential Rental Building Maintenance Engineer Experience is Needed for Rental Property in Washington, DC!
We are searching for a Luxury Residential self-performing Building Maintenance Engineer in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate will have diverse experience in the organizing, leading and facilitating training with safety concepts to achieve efficient building maintenance and operation.
The Qualifications of the Luxury Residential Rental Building Maintenance Engineer are as follows:
- Minimum of 3-6 years of extensive experience in multi-Family / Residential hi-rise rental Building maintenance.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering is required.
- Must be self sufficient, organized and maintain a schedule of maintenance for the property.
The Responsibilities of the Luxury Residential Rental Building Maintenance Engineer are as follows:
- Operate, maintain and repair all boilers, heaters, pumps, valves, appurtenances and lines used in the distribution of steam and heated or processed water.
- Operate, maintain and repair refrigerant compressors, condensers, evaporators, traps, transfer pumps, expansion valves, stop valves and float valves, together with all refrigerant lines and devices used to control temperature, HVAC certifications is strongly preferred.
- Operate, maintain and repair pumps, handling brines, or other secondary refrigerating liquids, together with all valves, appurtenances and lines used in the system.
- Operate, maintain and repair air compressors, together with distribution lines and all valves and devices for air control.
- Operate, maintain and repair all natural and manufactured gas distribution lines, including all valves and control devices.
- Operate, maintain and repair water filters, softeners, piping and pumps used in conjunction with water distribution, including all sinks, toilet bowls, supply lines, drains and water lines.
- Operate, maintain and repair all types of electrical motors and engines used to power pumps, compressors and fans.
- Operate, maintain and repair fuel oil systems, including pumps, valves, lines, controls and fuel tanks.
- Operate, maintain and repair sanitary sewer systems, including sump pumps, basins, water closets and piping.
- Maintain and repair trash compactors, including electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Maintain and repair appliances, dish washer, microwave, electric oven, refrigerator, and cloth washer /dryer.
- Maintain electrical power distribution and auxiliaries for building’s lighting, mechanical, plumbing and control components, including lighting maintenance.
- Maintain proper operation during seasonal changes and recalibrate controls based on seasonal conditions to ensure energy efficient operation, facilitate and conduct half yearly filter change.
- Maintain all equipment as required per the Preventive Maintenance Program. Preventive Maintenance Program will be scheduled to meet the manufacturer’s required service specifications.
- Maintain life safety and security systems.
- Maintain and ensure the schedule for all required services, keep the building in top form at all times.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by building management.
Competitive Salary, Full Benefits package, potential bonus based on performance and 401K are offered to the right candidate
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain insurance environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
Washington, DC, Luxury Residential, Rental Property, Building Maintenance Engineer, Bachelors degree, planning, cost reducing implementation, Self performing, organized