Senior Project Manager of Luxury Residential High-Rise Condominium Construction
Senior Project Manager of Luxury Residential High-Rise Condominium Ground Up Construction Experience is Needed!
We are searching for a Senior Multi-Family Luxury Residential High-Rise Construction Project Manager in New York City. The ideal candidate will have diverse experience in the construction project management of Luxury Residential High-Rise Construction condominiums. The Luxury Residential High-Rise Construction Project Manager will also be working with a new property from the ground up for the planning and design stages.
The Qualifications of the Senior Multi-Family Luxury Residential High-Rise Construction Project Manager are as follows:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management.
- Project Management experience to include planning, design, change orders, budgeting, scheduling, managing construction team.
- Minimum of 10 years Construction Project Management and Owners Representative experience in Multi-Family residential high-rise project construction, and managing time tables for the projects.
- Microsoft Office applications and Project management software experience required.
- “Big Picture” thinker.
The Responsibilities of the Luxury Residential New York Construction Project Manager are as follows:
- Manage ALL aspects of the construction project from preliminary design, Development, Engineering, Contract and Material Procurement, Daily Construction Management Monitoring, Financing, Bank Requisitions, Punch List, and Final CO process for the owner.
- Prepare annual budgets and assist in preparation of capital expenditures, and reporting to the upper management.
- Prepare project time lines to facilitate on-time completion.
- Deal with subcontractors for bidding and pricing.
- Oversee the construction schedule, budget and insure project is completed in a timely manner.
- Report to owner with budget and cost to completion analysis periodically.
- Prepare work schedules for construction
- Review maintenance of the building during completion.
- Implement cost reducing energy efficiency options when new equipment becomes available in order to reduce maintenance and subcontractor labor costs.
- Ability to recognize risk element of projects.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain employment environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
New York City, Multi-family, project manager, project management, construction, high-rise, condominiums, condo, luxury property, residential, owners representative, budgets, planning, design, development, engineering,