Luxury Residential Owners Rep / Construction Project Manager in New York City with Planning and Organizational Experience
Your Luxury Residential Owners Rep / Project Management, Planning and Organizational Experience is Needed!
We are searching for an Luxury Residential Owners Rep / Construction Project Manager in New York City. The ideal candidate will have diverse experience in the construction project management of Luxury multi-project/ Residential condominium hi-rise buildings. The Luxury Residential Project Manager will also be working with a new property for the planning and design stages of the project.
The Qualifications of the Luxury Residential Owners Rep / Construction Project Manager are as follows:
- Minimum of 10-15 years Construction Project Manager and Owners Representative experience in luxury multi-mixed use project construction, and managing time tables for projects.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management required.
- Project management experience to include planning, design, change orders, budgeting, scheduling, submittals, etc.
- Microsoft Office applications, and Project management software experience required.
- “Big Picture” thinker.
The Responsibilities of the Luxury Residential Owners Rep / Construction Project Manager are as follows:
- Manage all aspects of the construction project from preliminary design, Development, Engineering, Contract and Material Procurement, Daily Construction Management Monitoring, Financing, Bank Requisitions, Punch List, and Final CO process for the owner.
- Prepare annual budgets and assist in preparation of capital expenditures, and reporting to the upper management.
- Prepare project time lines to facilitate on-time completion.
- Deal with subcontractors for bidding and pricing.
- Oversee the construction schedule, budget and insure project is completed in a timely manner.
- Report to Senior V.P. of Construction with budget and cost to completion analysis periodically.
- Prepare work schedules for construction staff.
- Review maintenance of the building during completion.
- Implement cost reducing energy efficiency options when new equipment becomes available in order to reduce maintenance and subcontractor labor costs.
- Ability to recognize risk element of projects.
The company offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Best Headhunters is a team oriented search firm who provides a unique, hands-on caring approach in helping a candidate match their experience with the right job opportunity. There is never a fee to the candidate for our representation. Plus, you will receive the benefit of our extensive experience and our long-term relationships with many of America’s leading companies.
We offer career coaching, and will assist you every step of the way in your goal to advance your career. We encourage candidates to be pro-active, especially in light of today’s uncertain insurance environment in which mergers and downsizing are a common reality. This underscores the importance of placing your career in the hands of a search firm with your best interests at the core of its daily mission.
New York City, Owners Rep, Project manager, project management, construction, planning, design, budget analysis, cost reducing implementation, condominiums, condo, luxury property, residential, Multi-purpose projects